Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Trading Crypto Currency - The Best Option

bitcoin trading
If you are into crypto currency dealing, then I am sure you would be trading crypto also. Mostly people trade bitcoins. However due to limitations in some countries it is hard to trade crypto or bitcoins and buy or sell them using fiat.




Today I will tell you a little about a crypto trading website, this is by far the best option for trading crypto currency that I have found in last 10 years. LOCAL CRYPTO is the name. I have been using lot of services from different wallet providers as well as trading companies and cloud mining websites.

But Local Crypto is the one which really stands out of all the rest. They have wallet service and in addition you can buy or sell almost any type of crypto currency or even trade one crypto currency for another. The best part I liked is, it is very secured. I did a transaction myself to check, will let you know my experience.

Bitcoin Trading
I generally earn bitcoins from this free bitcoin faucet and transfer all my bitcoins to Local Crypto. When I had accumulated some I thought of selling it and getting fiat in my local currency into my bank account.

Now that was a tedious job, most of the wallet service provider did not had the facility to convert bitcoins to fiat and send it to my local bank account in my local currency. After researching and surfing I found out Local Crypto website.

I quickly transferred all my bitcoins from my faucet account to Local Crypto wallet, then went in to select the sell option which once selected gives me option to choose a buyer with a payment option, since there are many buyers and all have different payment option, also you need to check what rate a particular buyer is buying the bitcoins for, as many buyers buy is few percentage down the actual price or current price.

Trading Cypto currency
Once I selected my buyer, a new window pops up which in one side has an option to chat with the buyer and on the other shows an escrow account and the details of the bitcoin and fiat that I wanted to sell.

The buyer will receive an sms that you have chosen him to sell your bitcoins and they will reply in 5 to 10 minutes.

Once the buyer replies and agrees to buy what you have to sell, the buyer will ask you to put your bitcoins in the escrow account.

Put your bitcoins in the escrow account and do not worry it is safe, because if you cancel the transaction for any reason the bitcoins will be back in your wallet. So, put the bitcoins in the escrow, wait for the confirmation - only 1 confirmation required by local crypto, when done inform the buyer that your coins are in the escrow.

Now the buyer will ask for your financial details, furnish the same over the chat only as the chat is secured and encrypted and not even local crypto employees can access it unless you or the buyer opens up a dispute.

trade bitcoin currency in inr
Once you have furnished the details the buyer will first pay you, check your balance and transaction at bank or any other payment method that you have chosen then release the escrow. As soon as you release the escrow the buyer gets your bitcoin instantly. Transaction is complete.

At the end do not forget to give a thumbs up to the buyer and so will the buyer do for your ID. This authenticates your id to be genuine.

Keep trading, buying or selling bitcoins or other cryptos in this manner from Local Crypto.


Post a Comment

0 Comments