Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Weight Loss Drink - Recipe

weight loss drink recipe
After eating so much, I have started putting a lot of weight and due to the ongoing pandemic of Covid-19 there is less room to workout. Moreover even many of my subscribers wanted a recipe for weight loss. 

 

 

Today I am going to share this weight loss recipe with all of you. It is not magic but try it for a month or two and am sure you will loose 5 - 7 kgs of weight.

This is my home made recipe for weight loss, I tried it and it helped me boost my metabolic rate, makes me feel more energetic and helped me reduce my weight. 

It is safe for people who have any complications like diabetes or thyroid or PCOD or high BP. Even breast feeding mothers can consume it. A herbal and natural drink that you need to take, made right in your home.

So, what are you waiting for, Let's Begin...

How to Consume: 
Drink it THREE (3) times a day.
    weight loss recipe
  • 1st - Empty stomach in the morning.
  • 2nd - Half and hour before Lunch.
  • 3rd - Half an hour before Dinner.


 

How to make the weight loss drink:

Heat up a pan.
    weight loss drink ingredients
  • Add 1 ltr water
  • Add 3 - 4 bay leafs
  • Add 2" to 3" dalchini (cinnamon stick)
  • Add 1 tbsp jeera (cumin seeds)
  • Add 2 chota elaichi (green cardamon)

 

Put the flame to medium and close the lids.
Let it boil for 20 - 30 minutes.
Strain the water and store it in a jug. 
Consume it three (3) times as stated above, make sure it is luke warm when you drink it.


 

weight loss home made recipe
 

Weight Loss Drink is ready. 







Post a Comment

0 Comments